2007-10-09

Spit Fire

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. Been working on something pretty huge which will be brought to your attention in the near future. Keep your eyes open.

And now for what you want to see.


I mean come on. I have no idea if this is the best thing ever or just close to it. I love Alife far too much (especially due to the recent courtyard sale, pics and details to come soon), and here they're just killin it. Some new tees are instore, but they're not the Fall/Winter 07 line, which should be here any time soon. Judging from these, the newest Alife shoes and hats, its going to completely destroy my wallet.

Oh and here is little how to on what we need to do. I have a feeling if a couple of us opened our own store (not just for sneakers) it would be the most rad store ever.

4 comments:

James Rodrigues said...

I hate to say it but I think the eyes on those are the stupidest things ever

minimill said...

if i were to get them i'd probably rock them without the eyes.

Ben Kuyper said...

That link to starting up your own store was fascinating. Meh on the shoes, but dope on the store.

So leik, I have a few bucks, lets pool our cash.

>Jer said...

Yeah uh maybe you dudes can go ahead and open up a dumbstore with your googly eyes, but James-O and I have plans.