2007-11-04

TURKEY TIME


Not yet, but it's November, so close enough. I'm working on getting this mix up soon, it's my first "mix CD" if you could call it that, and I've put a lot of work into it so I hope you all listen to it and enjoy it. Until then, though, here's a peep at what November is looking like:

Commix
Fabio
Andy C
High Contrast
Marcus Intalex
Matrix + Futurebound
Cyantific
Logistics
Nu:Tone
Steve Bug
Cabanne

Of course, all of that is during the week of Thanksgiving when Harry and I will be in London, but November as a whole should be as large as October. I think we are also seeing Spank Rock for free, I just don't know when.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I've really written anything on here, and I'll be getting back to that. Like I said, soon my mix should be up so check back in a bit.

No comments: