2007-12-19

2007 Retrospective Pt. 2

Here's numbers 25-11 of my top tracks of 2007.

25. Gaiser - Withdrawal [M_nus]

24. Justus Köhncke - Feuerland [Kompakt]

23. Tiger Stripes - Survivor [Get Physical]

22. Stimming - Funkworm [Diynamic]

21. Len Faki - Odyssee II [Podium]

20. Stephan Bodzin - Sonnenwind [Herzblut]

19. Solomun & Stimming - Feuervogel [Diynamic]

18. Âme - Fiori [Ostgut Tonträger]

17. Pigon - Promises [Dial]

16. Soul Capsule - Waiting 4 A Way [Perlon]

15. Super Flu - She [Traum]

14. Petre Inspirescu - Sakadat [Vinyl Club]

13. Artificial Latvamäki - It Is Not Now Either [Mezzotinto]

12. Simon Baker - Plastik [Playhouse]

11. False - Fed on Youth [M_nus]

The top 10 I'll write about and [hopefully] post clips of, but with finals I've not got much time. So many tracks I'm probably forgetting to list here, but all 15 of these are some of the most played and loved tracks of the year. I would suggest seeking any of them out if you've never heard them.

1 comment: