2007-12-10

Supreme x Neighborhood

We all saw it months ago, but it was just officially announced on Supreme's website.

Any thoughts? I gotta say that it's a bit of a case where the collaboration is too good to be true, but the items are not really doing it for me.

The hoody is alright, but nothing too special.
The vans are pretty ugly.
Jackets aren't very special either.

However, there are some nice items.
















The SxN logo shirt is really clean and nice, though it's not exactly groundbreaking.

The hats are, of course, going to fly off the shelves, but I like them a lot.

The denim is the nicest thing in the collection, and I'd love to have some.

However.

Supreme denim is not terribly priced. Neighborhood denim is a different story. They sometimes put O Fake to shame in the pricing department. So this denim is probably going to be too expensive to really be worth it.


Like I said, some nice pieces, but most of it I'm not that impressed with.

Wondering what everyone else thinks about it and if the hype is just too big or I'm not seeing something.

1 comment:

>Jer said...

The denim just looks like any other pre-fade with a custom pocket stitch

unless there's any other information about it, I don't really think there's much to say about it

just looking at it though, it doesn't really impress me very much, but then again I'm not exactly huge on pre-fade stuff