2007-09-10

Blaue Sonntag

New Mix: Blaue Sonntag

I should say that, writing this, it is in fact Monday. The mix, however, was done on Sunday, hence the title.

Right now I should be working on these two papers I have due tomorrow. I decided instead to make a post and change the layout. This mix was done on the fly by me, so it's mostly me just rocking out. There is no coherent theme here as I try to do with most of my mixes, but hopefully it's a satisfying listen.

M.A.N.D.Y. was awesome. Harry and I got there around 1230 or 1 and he stopped playing at 4 I think (we shook his hand and high fived while checking out the equipment, which was awesome). He played an amazing track at 2:22 in the morning (which kind of made it even more rad). I hadn't been to a real club since going to Fabric last year, so it was good to go there and see one of the most popular DJs in the world right now. Definitely a great night, and I'm looking forward to more events like this in the future.

2 comments:

Harry said...

2:22!

That track was amazing.

Ben Kuyper said...

Any idea what it was?