2007-09-05

M.A.N.D.Y.

This is why we came to New York. Among other things, the amount of shows to see. So, this saturday, Harry and I are off to see one half of M.A.N.D.Y. (Patrick Bodmer), one of the biggest DJ duos and personal favorites of the past few years. If you don't know them, you should; they, along with Booka Shade and DJ T. head the massively influential label Get Physical out of Berlin. I'll see if I can take pics or videos, but it's certainly going to be one hell of a night and I will give a full report.

In the meantime, I suppose I'll follow in Kuypz' footsteps and post some pictures of the room, which I've been meaning to do for awhile now.




My desk. You can maybe see on the screen that I was in the midst of writing this very post when I took the picture. Now that's a MINDFREAK.

My bed. Kind of comfortable. Walls are very white. Gotta get some more color in here.


View of Third Ave from our grimy as hell window in the kitchen. The windows can't really be opened because they don't want people to jump.


View from my less grimy bedroom window. 12th street and 3rd ave.

Kitchen. It's shared between the six of us. Ramen is made here and that's about it.
The shoes so far. As you can see, another pair is very clearly necessary to complete the grid.My closet/cubby. Hoodies, shoes, umbrella, towel, PS2, Harry's shoes; everything I need.

So yeah. Soon I will post the infamous Fool's Gold pictures, which I'm sure all have been waiting with bated breath for.

6 comments:

Ben Kuyper said...

6 Roommates! Wow. Post up them fools goldies.

Ben Kuyper said...

After watching that Justice video you posted awhile back I was deadset on seeing them two nights in a row...just so happens that New York is sold out on Saturday and I can't miss class on Monday. :( I'M STILL SEEING THEM HERE NO DOUBT

minimill said...

yeah im seriously considering going both nights

I Swear When I Grow Up... said...

i love how if you zoom in on the post its on your desk one says "I love you" probably from Illiana and one right next to it saying "I love you -Harry"
classic

>Jer said...

IZ DAT SUM HI-CHEW?!

also, post-it combo is gold

James Rodrigues said...

good call Log, clearly a Har original