2007-09-26

No More Advice

I'm sure you know of Swayzak, they've been around for quite awhile. If not, you should know that they're probably the best techno-pop group out there, as the single "Smile and Receive" from their new album "Some Other Country" should prove. The original is fantastic, and here I've provided the Richard Davis (where has he been??) remix, which is extremely good. Apparat provides a blissed-out-as-usual remix as PanoramaBar resident Cassy brings it into minimal territory.

Swayzak - Smile and Receive (Richard Davis Rework)

And I really believe in Digitaline being one of the best duos coming out of Switzerland right now. Some may find their stuff trying, but I personally love it.

Digitaline - Honolulu (Digitaline's Kamehameha I.)


I'm in a bit of a schaffel mood, and haven't had some good schaffel in a while, so here's a classic.

Superpitcher - Irre

1 comment:

James Rodrigues said...

I cant help but wonder...
who are those groups competetors as duos coming out of switzerland...